In dessert areas (Southern United States, Africa. Middle East and Australia) sun, heat, dust, use of desalinated water and even excess use of Air-Conditiong contributes to cause hair loss.
- Dessert climates: In dessert climate hair loss is the common complaint by both men and women from all the nations.
- Excessive Sun-Rays: Prolonged Exposure to hot sun, dries out and fade the hair. It will turn the hair brittle and cause it to fall.
- Desalinated water: Desalinated water dries the hair. Chlorine in deslainated water can cause hair to become brittle and break.
- Silica in the Air: Silica cause hair to feel dry, weighs hair down and create dandruff.
- Air-Conditioning: Air-Conditioned atmosphere is very drying, it takes away all the moistures from hair, which cause damage to hair.