Lest define hair loss first
People have between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs on their head. The number of hair normally lost in a day varies, but on average is 100. Finding a few stray hairs on your hairbrush is not necessarily cause for alarm. At any one time, about 90% of the hair on a person’s scalp is growing. Each follicle has its own life cycle that can be influenced by age, disease, and a wide variety of other factors. Hair loss or baldness (technically known as alopecia) is a loss of hair from the head or body. Baldness can refer to general hair loss or androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) —Wikipedia & WebMD.
There are many things you can do and take to stop hair loss naturally
- Taking herbs and herb supplements like Saw Palmetto, which has a long history of use by the native Americans for promotion of healthy hair and nails. DHT, a common cause of hair loss is blocked by saw palmetto and have shown promising results for stopping hair loss in men.
- Use of lavender, bay essential oil in almond oil or sesame oil base along with hair massage help promote scalp circulation.
- The hair Vitamins, Vitamin A, Omega-3, Vitamin E and B Vitamins are good for hair as well as general health. Their anti oxidant properties help produce good sebum in the scalp, promote circulation and enhancing melanin production, which again causes good scalp circulation and hence helping with hair loss.
- Restore hair moisture with the use of hot (not burning hot) oil treatment with olive oil.
- Changes to how to live. Take good healthy diet, avoiding junk food. Eat fresh vegetables, fish, and B-12 containing foods. Never brush wet hair, avoid rubbing towel, let them dry or blow dry gently.
- Stress will effect your whole body, especially your hair. Get exercise, walk, swim. Talk and share your problems with your loved ones, start yoga. Talk to your therapist or join groups.
- Treat your hair gently, do not expose them to harsh chemicals, avoid wigs or hair pieces, and especially they are not for experimentation or hearsay.
Tackling Hair Loss Tags: featured, hair and vitamins, healthy hair, natural hair loss remedies, stress and hair loss, top